ancient photos of nepal

Saturday, September 11, 2010

High Testosterone In Women Weight Gain

Because the fact of the matter is, most men don't find the model-thin look to be as attractive as a womanly hourglass shape. Although I worked as a model and was praised for my boniness, I would constantly catch my boyfriends checking out girls with more meat on their frames!




Grab A Copy Click here



But, things weren't all roses... at least not for me. The problem was that I never quite felt sexy enough to please him due to my lack of shape. I always wished I could have given him more to look at, more to grab onto.



When you're in love, any and everything seems perfect - but one fateful day would change my whole attitude and remind me of the cruel fact that I was way too skinny. My husband and I were at the mall and I was feeling pretty cute. But I wouldn't feel too confident for very long.



We were waiting by the elevators, and when it stopped in front of us I caught a glimpse of my reflection. There was another girl standing next to me, and she had a great figure. I, however, looked like a bag of bones. I couldn't believe that I just looked so terrible standing next to her!



Grab A Copy Click here



However, nature just didn't have that sexy hourglass shape in store for me, even though I had a baby. I went right back to my straight up-and-down shape and was still feeling self-conscious about the way my body looked.



As fate would have it, my firstborn child would teach me secrets about weight gain that I never would have thought of myself! (Well, him and a ton of research + experimentation).



Within less than two weeks after utilizing the first techniques, I was gaining weight faster than I even thought possible. But the best part is that my body actually looked good because I was doing it the healthy way - no double chins or love handles are caused by these methods!



But more than anything else, I was thrilled that I didn't have to go through the exhausting weight training that men go through to gain weight... plus I didn't want to look too muscular anyway!





Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/beauty-articles/high-testosterone-in-women-weight-gain-3249217.html#ixzz1c1fxFafA

Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

No comments:

Post a Comment